Were You Hurt in a Bike Accident?
Seek Compensation with California Injury Lawyer
Due to their lack of visibility and protection, bicyclists who share the
road with other drivers are very vulnerable to accidents and injuries.
It has been reported that a bicyclist is killed every 6 hours and that
nearly 1 million children are injured in bike accidents every year - 33%
of these accidents involve cars.
The major cause for bike accidents is the inattention and carelessness
of automobile drivers. If you or a family member has been hurt in a bike
accident, it is recommended that you immediately call a San Jose personal
injury attorney at The Dunnion Law Firm.
We can help you seek maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.
Common Causes of Bike Accidents
- Motorists failing to notice bicyclists in crosswalks.
- Motorists not noticing bicyclists in bike lanes.
- Motorists coming out of a driveway and not observing a crossing bicyclist.
- Motorists swinging a car door out in front of a bicyclist.
Our attorneys at The Dunnion Law Firm are dedicated to protecting the rights
of bicyclists in California. For more than 35 years, our legal team has
encountered nearly every kind of bike accident possible.
To construct a solid case on your behalf, we:
- Reconstruct the scene of the accident
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of the accident
- Build supporting evidence to back our claim for damages after the accident
We work aggressively to
obtain large settlements from insurance companies and we do not accept unreasonable offers or delaying tactics. We urge
you to communicate with a bike accident lawyer at our firm, and
we offer free consultations so you don't have to worry about upfront expenses.
Our purpose is to obtain the compensation you deserve for lost wages, medical
bills, and pain and suffering. If a family member has died in an accident,
we will bring an action to recover damages for
Contact The Dunnion Law Firm
for zealous representation.