Bilingual Legal Sales Specialist
We are a well-established personal injury law firm headquartered in Monterey, California and are looking for a top level tele-sales specialists. Spanish fluency is required! Prior experience in law office setting is not required—we care more about who you are and what you can achieve.
About the position:
You will be responsible for the sale of our services as personal injury attorneys to potential clients by fielding their incoming calls with concern and a compassionate voice. You need to efficiently evaluate the complex facts of their case through active listening and determine whether this is a case in which we have the potential to make an impact for that client. If so, you will close the sale and lead them through the rest of our onboarding process. You will also work closely with our marketing team to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and other partnerships to bring in new cases.
We will train you on our systems and software, in addition to what case components make for both client and firm success. Eight-hour shift for position will occur between hours of 7:00 am and 6:00 pm PST.
You’ll thrive in this position if:
- You want to provide life-changing help in a sales position by understanding a client’s needs and illustrating how their needs and our capabilities intersect.
- You want to be challenged. You will use analytical skills to quickly make independent, consequential decisions based on your analysis.
- You are goal-oriented, have a self-driven sense of motivation, and invested in making the sell.
- You want you a bonus structure that rewards you for success.
- You value a sense of urgency and consequence to your work and work well under pressure.
- You are hyper-responsive by phone or email with clients to discuss their needs and offer solutions.
- You value positivity and optimism and want to contribute it to and receive it from your team.
Essentials for applying:
- Word processing capability (60 wpm minimum) and basic computer skills.
- Reliable, proactive, professional, and polite in all communications.
- Demonstrate ability to network well with attorneys and clients alike. Prior sales experience is highly valued.
- A deep well of compassion. Even though we help countless people going through difficult situations, we give each potential client the respect and attention they deserve—whether it’s 7am on Monday or 5:45pm on Friday.
We have represented injured Californians since 1975 and have over 300+ combined years of legal experience.
- We have grown to become one of the most successful personal injury law firms in California with over $800M recovered for our clients.
- We believe in justice, fairness, and personal & corporate responsibility. For us, this takes the form of fighting for the little guy who is up against tough odds.
- We believe in hard, goal-oriented work towards a common mission, and never-ending improvement and growth to better serve our clients and accomplish our goals.
Pay: W2 position; Starting at $45,000/year with no related work experience, or starting up to $65,000 with solid, prior sales experience, plus performance-based bonuses. Additional benefits available after 90 days of employment.
If you’re interested, please call (831)373-8035 between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm PST Monday – Friday before or shortly after submitting your resume via Indeed and ask to speak to the Recruiting Lead. If the Recruiting Lead is available, we will confirm your contact details, that we have your application, and perhaps ask a few introductory questions. If the Recruiting Lead is not available, leaving a voicemail and submitting your resume is fine—your voicemail can be as simple as, “Hi, my name is ____, and I am submitting a resume for the Legal Intake Specialist position. My callback number is _____.”
Interested in joining the team? We look forward to your call!