What should I do after my car accident?
- Get the medical care you need.
- Talk to your doctor about all your symptoms.
- Don’t talk to insurance companies about your injuries. Tell them you are unsure and looking to discuss this with a lawyer.
- Do discuss with your own insurance company about your property damage, so that can be taken care of.
- Gather documents and photos for your case of visible injuries, property damage, medical records, or the scene of the incident.
- Do not feel pressured to admit fault.
- Use your health insurance for treatment.
- If you have any problems being seen by your doctor as a result of a crash, contact us, we can help.